6 Evil food you should avoid eating in Beijing

6 Evil food you should avoid eating in Beijing 

Sorry, Beijing Street Food, but it will never happen between us. I can never trust you completely after what you have done to me.
My pure purpose is that I will try anything once, like strokes singing. And I'm easy to please. Most of the time, Beijing kept my chopsticks sharp and my stomach was full. But some of the things that he has served me are truly unforgivable.
The devil's number is considered to be six, so it seems only fitting that I should list six of the most unpleasant foods I have a pleasure to try in Beijing. Please forgive most scientific names - I don't know what half of them are called, but that won't stop you from trying to save them. Although the word "ew" - these are just my personal opinions. In descending order, here are the worst offenders ...

6. Fried Scorpio

Can you imagine how bad the fried scorpion would be if the fried scorpion was in number six? Frankly, there's no good reason to try this crappy little monster, but watching me wander around on wooden sticks awaiting his own death didn't convince me. Strange, I know.

5. Canteen stir-fries

There is nothing wrong with eating the Chinese canteen per seam - it is cheap, nutritious and quite healthy. But after a week or so, all the slim vegetables and unrecognizable meat make you long for something else. Well, pot numbers six, four, three, two and one to one.

6 Evil food you should avoid eating in Beijing

4. Tattoos Boki

On my last day in Beijing, my friend and I went to a famous street in Wang Fujian for breakfast. This is the place you will remember from my article about Chinese street food. It was my last chance to try all the dishes (yes, okay…), so I really did. I went for it This was my first mistake of the night. I tried to find out what they were in my broken Mandarin, but all I can tell you is that they were made of rice and they tasted of betrayal. I thought I could count on you, the innocent-looking rice gnocchi!

Update: This delight is called "tteokbokki", it is originally from Korea and is just as delicious as magic. Many thanks to my friend Lucy for letting me know. I should also note that a lot of people absolutely love them, so maybe I'm a weird guy.


3. Cooking water

When I saw a cellar selling this mysterious hot beverage in a plastic cup, I hungrily thought it was tea. I'm still waiting for answers - why would anyone do that to me? - But drinking can be described as leftover cooking water. I suspect this is just because during my trip home I found that people drink it "for digestion." Oh, my digestion was fine as long as I didn't get hungry for that


2. Egg of the Century (Padden 2)

I always try not to offend people who are kind to me. That's why I had a hard time responding to this beautiful family who agreed to feed my foreign ass when they asked me if I liked it. I think I just shook my head and said it was a taste, but I'll be completely honest with you. It's not an acquired taste, because after tasting them for the first time, you'll never be left behind.

1. Doreen Cake

Alfred Russell Wallace once described the fruit as "" almond-flavored "... I hate to ask the authority, but oh my master, Alfred Russell Wallace, what are you smoking ?! Do you have any taste, smell or sense of survival? Or do you hate all humans, Alfred? If you were wondering - yes, these are the real tears in the corner of my eye


Post a Comment

0 Comments